Sunday, July 26, 2009


Whenever I see the sun hiding behind the clouds like this, I think that this is what Heaven looks like to me. If that is what Heaven does look like, I want to make sure I get there.

I took this photo while hanging out with the family.  That is Heaven on Earth for me.

On a tangent....

Dear ___ ,

I'm so sorry you're struggling and hurting right now.  I see it when you try to hide it, but you can't hide it from me.  I know that you want to deal with things alone but it's painful for those of us who care to watch you go through this.  Please don't push me away, all I have is a shoulder and my love for you, but can't that be enough?  You're incredible, but you're doing your best to keep it hidden.  Please....whatever you need.  Okay?

-R

1 comment:

rebecca said...

whenever i see a beam like this http://www.artesianlakes.com/Portals/4/Skins/ArtesianMembers/images/BeamThruClouds.jpg i think God is talking...