Sunday, January 10, 2010

Movies of 2009

Last January I decided to keep the ticket stub from every movie I went to in 2009.  Through 2 or 3 moves I was able to keep most of them and track what movies I spent money on.  Here's the list (in no particular order) (a number next to the title is if I saw it multiple times in the theater)(a star next to it means I really liked it):


Transformers
Harry Potter (2)*
Up (2)*
New Moon (2)
Star Trek*
Monsters Vs Aliens
Wolverine
Night at the Museum:Battle for the Smithsonian*
The Proposal (2)*
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Taken
Angels and Demons
District 9*
Couples Retreat
He’s Just Not That Into You (2)*
The Princess and the Frog*
Where the Wild Things Are
ZombieLand*
This Is It*
17 Again (2)*
Time Traveler’s Wife
Bride Wars (2)
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Duplicity
Surrogates
Precious*
All About Steve
500 Days of Summer*
Invictus*
Love Happens
Fame
The Invention of Lying
Whip It*
Nine*
White on Rice*
Tale of Despereaux
Seven Pounds*
Marley and Me



If my math is correct, that's 45 movies.  Almost an average of one per week!  Wow.  I have no regrets, seriously, even the bad movies.  I love movies, they're my favorite form of entertainment.  Lots of those were seen at the dollar theater, so it's not an extremely frivolous activity, just a slightly frivolous activity.

So far, 2010 has been fabulous for movies...will blog on that later!

No comments: