Monday, May 24, 2010

Looking for a Boyfriend....


I checked an old Yahoo email account today and found this awesomeness in my inbox.  I hope you enjoy it as I have -


Hi, my friend

I just want to make you so happy, so happy that you would feel as though you could fly. I live in Ukraine and I’m looking for a boyfriend
I’m nice girl which likes this life and wants to make it better. I adore having rest on the open air (going to forests, parks, seas etc). I like cooking. My main trait of character is my kindness. I always try to look happy and feel the same way. Write me and your life will become more interesting! I just wanted you to know that no matter what happens in this life, I will always hold a special place for you in my heart. I need you ... my heart needs you and I feel so empty without you. Thinking of you always...

Ksenia

No comments: