Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summa Time

Since this was happening yesterday




- I decided to go to Target to see if they had any Spring/Summer for me to buy.
Of course, my dear Target didn't let me down.
I got these darling loafers that just looked too Martha's Vineyard for me to pass up!



They are super cute on and I can't wait to wear them!



(this picture is an inside joke for a friend, don't you mind your pretty little head about it)
Speaking of shoes (which I do often), these are my current faves.  They are much more awesome in person, if you can believe it.  They make me super tall and I love the lift at the toe.  It was love at first sight - I'm sure they felt the same way.



Don't you just "love" the impromptu photoshoot in my room?!?  Yeah, the beige carpet really set the artistic tone for this one.  Up top I was wearing my gym clothes because I was procrastinating the torture session yet to come.  Why am I writing in past tense?  I am STILL procrastinating going to the gym!  

Anyway - what a weird post.  


3 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

LOVE the espadrilles! (that's the real name for them) and LOVE the heels! I envy you that you don't have a short husband! ;)

Eliza said...

Cute new shoes! They'll be perfect for the spring and summer! (And I've coveted those heels since the day you bought them.)

Jake & Bryton said...

LOVE those high heels! and the flats. looks like you are set for the summer.

p.s. thanks for the comment. ha! love you!