Sunday, July 18, 2010

Movies Galore!

Did you know that I love movies?  It's true!  Since I have a lot of free time on my hands I tend to see a ton of movies during the summer.  So far I feel like this summer blockbuster season has been a bit of a bust.  I haven't enjoyed many of the movies that have been released thus far.  

Until last week!  When I saw these -

This movie is fantastic!  I totally cried at the end.  I'm going home to my parent's house this weekend so I'm going to try to convince them to take the fam out to see this.


I was shocked at how much I enjoyed this movie!  I do not care for Nicolas Cage but he did a really great job in his role as the sorcerer.  It was funny, interesting and just a good time all around.

I highly recommend both.  Let me know if you go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I want to see Sorceror's Apprentice. Nicholas Cage movies are like crack to me.

I just saw Inception on Friday - I'v been looking forward to it for like a year, and am so so happy to report it was even better than I anticipated. So. Amazing. :) xx

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

I want to see both of those! We just saw Prince of Persia (we RARELY see movies) at the cheap theatre. I have to say, I LOVED it! Mostly because Jake G reminded me of Jordan Catalano-- it takes me back! ;)

in morse code said...

thank you! i was wondering about the apprentice. can't wait to see it!