Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pulaski, Virginia

We just got back from visiting a friend in Pulaski. Holy small town, Batman! We are already planning to go back in the Spring when it's warmer because this place is a photographers dream! Since it was such a short trip we didn't get much in, other than eating, dance parties, movies and a great trip to Virginia Tech.

Abbey makes yum salsa


Each of the victims of the Virginia Tech massacre have a stone in this memorial


The tears were free flowing for a while

Shadows in a purple wall? Yes, please!

The peace sign pose - always classy

The mascot is a Hokie.....check out wikipedia for clarification


....love this barn.....
....and this girl....


View from Abbey's back porch 

DANCE PARTY!!!

They taught me Rummikub and I kind of love it. I want to play it now.

We saw this on the way out of town. Fantastic!

I hope you had a really great weekend!

4 comments:

rachel garber said...

LOVE Rummikube! Can't believe Luke's family didn't make you play it - that's where I learned all about it years ago.

The barn was gorgeous - as are you.

Rebecca A said...

You are so gorgeous! And I can never get over your amazing talent with a camara. Seriously amazing.

Kristy said...

You are TOTALLY rocking the skinning jeans gal. They look great on you! I bought some, and they still have the tags. I try them on at least once a day. I just can't do it yet!

Kayla Smith said...

I would like those pictures... i like that dancing one =)