Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What A Day!

Can I just say that the best part of leaving those you love is that you get to come back to them?

Today was wonderful! I had lunch with Becca, went to UVU and saw some of the best people I know, and hung out with Ashley and Becca until I had to get going. Ahhh, those are some good quality people. Indeed. I could wax on and on but let's keep it simple - these ladies make me incredibly happy.

Then I drove to North Salt Lake and had dinner and watched The Bachelor finale with Aubry. Check out her post here and be sure to read her original post on our first meeting. That girl is hilarious! So sad that we only met a week before I moved to DC.

I wish I had more time to see everyone I love, but with Maria leaving on Wednesday it's now back to strictly family time. If I didn't see you this trip - don't worry, I'll always be back!

2 comments:

aubry. said...

definitely the best bachelor finale party ever.

rebecca said...

for realzies. you are my fave. LOVED seeing you.