Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

We did a group costume for a dance on Friday night.
TETRIS pieces.

Devon, Megan, Abbey, Natalie, and me

I found a balloon and became a pregnant Tetris piece. This is Tim shirking his baby daddy responsibilities.....

Devon, Laura Jayne (a friend from college), and me

After the dance we went to IHOP where we encountered some ASL students and Megan and I had an across the room conversation with them about interpreting.

And then I did a sign song for them.
At 2am.

Saturday night we went to a friend's party
Natalie and me as the Black and White Swan

Devon and Ken as Lily and James Potter

Megan as Murie Curie

We have fun

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

rebecca said...

of COURSE you are a swan. i love your guts.

Aaron said...

Oh, you guys were the Tetris pieces! Some of my friends were talking about what a great idea that was, but they didn't know you so they couldn't tell me who the costumers were. Great job; you're famous!

in morse code said...

tetris pieces? awesome!!

Kayla Smith said...

I love that picture of Devon!