Friday, December 30, 2011

A Good End

(click the youtube link to watch)

My friend, Lizzie, posted this video a while ago and I was immediately drawn to it. I don't make a habit of listening to Christian rock, nothing against it, it's just not typically on my radar. I'm more of a J Beibs girl (kidding!).

Now the year is coming to a close and after many bumps and bruises I remain grateful. The message of this song is so applicable to all of us, no matter our situation. The message being that He will let us hurt and let us stumble, but never fall. He really is all around us. So I end this year and look forward to next year knowing that yes, He is always with me. My faith in Heavenly Father has been tried and tested but I know that His faith in me is constant.

Have a wonderful and safe New Years!

"No, I can't deny that you are right here with me"

1 comment:

wjmom said...

I love it. Thanks for sharing.