Monday, December 5, 2011

One Last Time

My theme for the year was to take more risks. It is completely out of my comfort zone to be spontaneous and risky so I thought that it could be a great challenge to make it my year long theme. I'm happy to report that I was tried and tested,stretched and bruised, but I did it. I was faced with several situations this year that I would normally have handled differently but I was brave (or fake brave, same thing).

I'm happy to report that I took one last risk and am finally feeling the peace that should come with living boldly. Hopefully nothing else will come my way by the end of the year because I'm too busy planning my theme for next year to be worried about that nasty little thing called the comfort zone. I like it there and I want to stay in it a while!

Have a great week!

No comments: