Thursday, March 15, 2012

fun.


this song has been popular for a couple months now and i just can't get over it! every time i listen to it i have a gigantic grin on my face until the first chorus....and then my heart bursts out of my chest. i want them to remake this video with all of my favorite friends and me. there would be loads of smiles and amazing slow motion videography. our hair would look phenomenal. and it would capture this beautiful moment in our lives.

i adore the message of the chorus. "tonight we are young so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter than the sun". the earth belongs to the next generation, let your light shine, y'all.

3 comments:

rachel garber said...

WHAT A GREAT SONG! I love it!! You have impeccable taste!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

I LOVE this song too. Are you familiar with The Format? It's the lead singers old band. LOVE it!!! They weren't mainstream though, so I'm glad this song is getting radio airtime.

Unknown said...

I'm with ya girl! I support the music video idea too. :)