Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Harvest Time

My parents have cultivated a pretty amazing garden and employ the babies (nieces and nephews) to help them pick whenever they're in town. They LOVE picking berries! Probably because they stuff themselves silly with blackberries, raspberries, and anything else they can get their hands on.

Here's the south side of the garden

Porter found a caterpillar and carried it around until it died. Tragedy.

The vineyard! A few years ago my dad planted some grape plants and we mercilessly made fun of him. Unfortunately for us, the vines have thrived and my dad has a great "I told you so" to rub in our faces. Awesome.


No steroids, pesticides or hormones added.

The best way to keep this one distracted - a bowl full of berries. He ate and ate and ate and ate and ate.




I love my family!

1 comment:

Kat said...

hehe! I love the last picture, and how it looks like a crime scene! You have super cute nieces and nephews. I want some of those berries!