Friday, January 25, 2013

"Not Cool, Robert Frost!"


I have to admit something. I believe Heavenly Father listens to us, that He hears our prayers and answers them. Not always right away, not always how we would like them to be answered, but all loose ends eventually get tied up. I believe it, I know it.

This darling video is honestly an answer to a prayer that I offered today. I wouldn't normally share but there's no time like the present to exercise a little vulnerability. I asked for hope. I asked for the strength to help me have a more perfect brightness of hope in my soul. 

As I watched this video my heart filled to almost bursting - with hope. This may strike you differently, or maybe not at all, but it certainly worked for me.

I hope you're having a hopeful day!

1 comment:

-Danica- said...

Gosh I loved this. I just barely watched it on another person's blog (and cried) and then watched this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KwEuNapzt0&feature=player_embedded#! (and cried even more) and then felt very happy.

I need to get my crying under control. Thanks for sharing!