Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Provo Lingo

I was walking/running to my Linguistics class today and I ran right past the Institute of Religion. I ran past two guys who were obviously just leaving Institute and as I ran past, they both gave me the once over. The once over is looking at someone from head to toe. Girls typically do this on a daily basis to other girls. We're just checking out all aspects of each other's outfits and thinking rude things and making judgments. No big deal. After these boys gave me the once over, I heard one of them say, "So, are you going to find your E.C. this weekend?" For those of you who may be unaware, E.C. means Eternal Companion. Barf. Like it's camping or something....and don't look at me and then ask the E.C. question! PS-the picture is just for visual appeal and should not be interpreted as Heaven.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if that is Provo Lingo, remember you were in Orem when you heard it. ;) I think it's stupid person lingo. Although, I did know what you were talking about so...that doesn't reflect well on me.

Great Scott's! said...

You have been tagged, come look back with me on the good ole days.

Haute Deals said...

Wow.....I'm glad I live in san diego where pickup conversations are more universal instead of cultural. Like the other day when a guy asked me out and I said I was married and he said "I'm engaged" and then I said "I'm pregnant" and he said how far along and I said 6 months and then he said "I guess that won't work."