Friday, October 10, 2008

i stole liza's tag

8 TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Project Runway
4. Desperate Housewives
5. So You Think You Can Dance
6. Arrested Development (reruns only now)
7. LA Ink
8. My Big Redneck Wedding


8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I taught at American Fork HS
2. I graded a mountain of papers
3. I taught at UVU
4. I went shopping and bought some really cute stuff
5. I took my momma and Maria to dinner at Zupas
6. I watched The Office with my mom, Maria and Eliza
7. I had an epiphany
8. I questioned my judgment

8 of my favorite places to eat:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Tucano's
3. California Pizza Kitchen
4. Almost any mall food court
5. JCW's
6. The Melting Pot
7. Costco
8. Cinnabon

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Graduating at some point
2. Going on a super fab vacation next summer
3. Eating a Snickers bar about 47 seconds from now
4. Meeting my own version of Jim Halpert
5. Fall Break in Vegas with Kat (!!!!!!!)
6. Any time I get to hang out with friends and family
7. High School Musical 3 in theaters October 24th! (if you take this seriously, we're not friends)
8. Getting a backbone and taking care of some business I've been putting off.  Can't wait!


8 things on my wish list:
1. For my parents to win the lottery, quit working and do everything they ever wanted
2. Happiness for my friends and family
3. For Neil Patrick Harris to not be gay and to come sweep me off my feet
4. A 24 hour massage therapist at my beck and call, free of charge of course
5. For someone else to decide for me - grad school in DC or Boston OR stay in UT and start a business with some of my favorite peeps
6. For boys to stop being so confusing 
7. For the snow to stay in the mountains and not come down to where we live and work
8. The ability to eat all the chocolate treats I want and never gain an ounce

This is an open tag, take it and run with it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you didn't put chipotle on your fav. place to eat.

And I'm a little offended. I thought I was your 24 on call therapist. ;)

I love you.

CodyMichele said...

So this has nothing to do with your tag post...but I just had to tell you...I finished watching the 4th season of The Office! I loved it and wish I had T.V. to watch what happens with everyone...the last episode...classic...I absolutely love it! You have gotten me hooked! Why did we not enjoy this together in Logan...was it even around??? If it wasn't it should have been for us and us alone!!! Love you!