Sunday, October 26, 2008

Name Drop

In the Dallas-Fort Worth airport today, Dale and I were in line at Fuddruckers for lunch. I was looking around and I saw a girl that I thought looked familiar. I was right. It was January Jones, an actress from a show I love, called "Mad Men". I know that Dale also watches it so I said (very quietly), "Look! It's January Jones from Mad Men!" He looked, he confirmed, we were excited. She is lovely in person.
The most exciting part is that she was wearing this sweater in black and white and guess what....Kat and I own the exact one too! Mine is navy blue, white and red and I believe Kat's is the one from the picture. I guess that's all the proof anyone needs, Kat and I are absolutely fabulous. Hooray!

2 comments:

Kat said...

No way! That is so awesome! I don't know who she is, but I love seeing famous people. I'm so proud of you for not running up to her and asking for a pic or autograph. So tempting, but I bet she loved you MORE for not doing it (unbeknownst to her, of course). I love that sweater! I wore it the other day, and I must say it makes me regret not getting the green and purple cardigans from H & M. :( Oh well! Truth be told: we ARE fabulous!! I love you!

Unknown said...

It also means that Stacy and Clinton most likely will never make you over. Which is, in a way a complement but so sad because they're not hanging out with you.