Wednesday, June 1, 2011

When Moms Come to Visit....





.....magic happens!

Devon's parents and brother came to town for Memorial weekend. Saturday after running errands, I came home to this goodness. Those cinnamon rolls are the Cinnabun knock-offs, but let me tell you - in a blind taste test I might have a hard time telling the difference. Sooooo goooood!

Kristine, you are welcome any time! Devon is a highly capable cook/baker on her own but she doesn't always have the time to fatten me up. I'm grateful for long weekends :) 

4 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

no joke when my Mom was here she also made pie and cinnamon rolls!!! amazing.

Devon said...

Um, yeah. This happened. Luckily.

rebecca said...

send her to my house! i love that woman!

Nick LaMay said...

Those photos speak to your superior photography skills. They didn't look as good as that, I promise!

And a Fenton's trip is in your future.

I said so, and I'm the mommy!