Thursday, May 17, 2012

Away We Go!



I'm off to Cancun for 10 days! I don't think we have any internet access so this little blog will get seriously neglected because I also failed to ask anyone to guest post for me. Winner, right here.

My friends and I have seriously been planning this since New Years and I am thrilled it is finally here! I have never really counted down to anything like this before, is this what waiting for a wedding is like? I have gone on my fair share of trips before but I have never with such a large group of friends (9 of us!), so I have always been the one to do the countdown. The past week I have shrieked and squealed more than I have in my entire life. Any time I see or talk to anyone who is going we becoming like the shrieking eels on The Princess Bride. Except that we're cuter.

And don't you worry, I have worked out a total of two times in the past month so I'm pretty sure I'm as close to beach ready as I'll ever be. This is where a sarcasm font would fit nicely.

Welp, have a wonderful week and Memorial Day, see you soon!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Have the greatest time ever! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics from when you get back. You will have so much fun!

Kat said...

Have the greatest time ever! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics from when you get back. You will have so much fun!

Kat said...

Have the greatest time ever! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics from when you get back. You will have so much fun!